Tuesday, 11 November 2014

C O F F E E

Coat - GAP, Stole - New Look, Striped top - Zara, Silk trousers - & Other Stories, Shoes - River Island, Tame Impala tote bag.



Ok so I do apologise about the quality of the photos on the post this evening, they're smaller than usual but if I put them any bigger they get all blurry and annoying!

First thing's first my outfit today; I am wearing my trusty GAP coat which cost me a bargain of £14 for a charity shop in Cleethorpes. I've wanted one of this style and colour for ages but as we all know coats can be pretty costly, I came across this little treasure a couple of months back and it works with pretty much all my clothes which is an added bonus. Not a real effort in today's clothes wearing a simple long sleeved navy and white striped top from Zara which I bought a few weeks back, to dress this top up a white shirt looks good underneath. Recently I have developed a new love for Tk Maxx, I'm quite a fan of & Other Stories and have recently found that Tk Maxx stocks the brand. These silk trousers were originally £75 and I bought them for £13 (I think) which is amazing discount and amazing for me because I love black trousers. I've bought a & Other Stories bits from TK, a few jersey tops, a grey cable knit jumper and a chiffon black cami top (which was £5!) so do have a good rummage as I do know it's quite hard to find something decent in the shop sometimes.

My tote was bought from a Tame Impala gig which I attended in the summer (if you don't know me they're my favourite band), they were as expected AMAZING. Not relevant to this post but Kevin Parker of Tame Impala has just released a track with Mark Ronson called 'Daffodils' which is bloody brilliant, I've had it on repeat all night, I highly recommend giving it a listen.

So today Jack took me for lunch as I've been feeling slightly down at the minute at my favourite little coffee shop called the 'Froth and Fodder' in Leeds. Froth and Fodder is opposite is the Parkinson building along with a few other food shops. I've taken a few pictures which you can see above of the inside, as I quoted on my instagram earlier 'the Froth and Fodder is twenty times more photogenic than I ever will be' and that is highly true. Its so lovely inside and not to mention the mocha's are fabulous. 

Always appreciate comments and followers. Please do send me the links to your blogs!

Harmony

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so perfectly layered! I really adore that coat and you got it for such a great price! The stole is a nice finishing touch!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete