Wednesday, 5 November 2014

C A P E D R E A M I N'


Blanket Stitch Cape - Topshop, White shirt - H&M, Dungarees - Topshop, Loafers - Dr Martens.

It's the 5th of Novemeber and I've already had two toffee apples! It's suddenly gotten ridiculously cold here in Leeds I would not enjoy being any more up north, anyway, after seeing the Burberry A/W runway and THOSE ponchos/capes I have been lusting after one. Obviously I don't have the lifestyle (one day fingers crossed) to go out and buy myself a personalised Burberry cape. This alternative is from Topshop and it's pretty damn good if I do say so myself and at a reasonable price of £35! I know it has been very popular and sold out but I did see it in stock on the website a few days ago if any body is wanting to purchase this little beauty. It is really warm and it makes a good snug around the house too. It might not have HY embroidered into it but it does the job and the colours of the Blanket Stitch Cape are very Autumnal! I have also ditched the heels and slung on my beautiful Dr Marten Adrian loafers (which are costly but so worth the money) to wear this Bonfire night. Have a great Bonfire night guys

Harmony





6 comments:

  1. Great blanket coat!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing cape!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, really need to get hold of some dr martens for winter as they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes honestly and they'll last you years, so many to choose from too!

      Harmony

      Delete
  4. Hey, are the dungarees true to size would you say? I really want them but unsure about sizing, I usually have to size up in dungarees/ mom jeans to get the perfect fit! They look so nice with what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No I wouldn't! I'm usually a 8/10 and they wouldn't in the slightest fit, I had to buy a twelve m'love. They are so great though and thank you! X

      Delete