Monday, 24 November 2014

L A C E




Jumper - & Other Stories, Lace body - H&M Lingerie, Belt - Vintage, Culottes - Monki, Clutch - Zara, Boots - Dr Martens.

I haven't blogged in over a week and it genuinely feels like it's been a lifetime, I have actually really missed doing it, really have got into this whole blogging malarkey! I have been busy with events for my boyfriends birthday, we decided to go to London on Friday booked hours before we went! Both me and Jack love London especially with me wanting to attend LCF next year and some how we spent pretty much most the day down Oxford Street (people traffic down there was INSANE,) so obviously I bought a few things. Really took advantage of shops we don't have in Leeds such as the whole Monki - & Other Stories - COS group.

I was highly debating on buying this lace body as I really am not confident with my body and my boobs do look like I have a bum on my chest (ha ha ha.) but for £14.99 how on earth could I not buy this? Considering there's one in Victoria's Secret for triple the price of that I was very content with this buy. It's so lacy and beautiful not entirely sure if appropriate but I do think I am going to get my wear out of this, I am on the hunt for a vintage chiffon white skirt as I think it would look perfect with this for NYE with my black fur stole. As I said I took advantage of the shops that we don't have in Leeds and was genuinely very impressed with Monki, I never tend to order on-line as the delivery price is quite something (very off-putting) but I bought these pink culottes for a bargain of £18 reduced from £40, I also bought the lace triangle bra that I posted about a few blogs ago for £10.

I seem to be loving the fur and feather bags this A/W, I don't actually own a normal black leather clutch so I think it's time to prioritise that as my next buy, I've asked for a beautiful two-tone purple marabou bag for Christmas from Topshop. This pink clutch is from Zara, £19.99 and is quite a lot cheaper than the Topshop roll fur clutches which retail at £32 so if anyone isn't wanting to part with their money I'd suggest looking at the ones from Zara, I think New Look have made their own too.

Like I always say I am always happy to receive comments, questions, feedback, blog links so please do!

Harmony


2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit post! I feel like you've got to make the most of London's variety of shops. That lace body looks stunning on you. Love the combo with the belt and trousers.

    New follower of yours! Glad I've found you
    x

    http://theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. suchhhh a cool outfit!
    Just found your blog and I love it! Now following on bloglovin !

    Emmie x
    www.emmielois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete